I guess I should switch my title to match everyone else.
Now... let's get down to business. I'll start with the AFC:
1. Indianapolis Colts (13-3): Manning will have them off to a 9-1 start... with some challenging games down the stretch.
2. NY Jets (12-4): Defense wins championships... and they're defense is second to none.
3. Baltimore Ravens (11-4-1): Flacco's toughest challenge will be in week 1 against my #2 pick.
4. San Diego Chargers (11-5): The AFC West stinks... and the Chargers easily get 5 out of 6 wins. They'll go 6-4 against the rest of the league.
5. New England Patriots (11-5): I hate these guys almost as much as the Cowboys... but... Brady & Belichick... 'nuff said. These guys are always SB contenders.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-6-1): The last wildcard spot. My heart says the Texans, but I can't go against Polamalu, Farrior, Harrison, & Woodley.
Straight up... the AFC's top teams are tough. It's going to be a serious battle to reach the Bowl.
Next up... The NFC:
1. New Orleans Saints (14-2): Saints have a fairly easy schedule and will end up with the best record in the NFL.
2. Green Bay Packers (13-3): The Packers also benefit from a fairly soft schedule. They'll split with Minnesota this year.
3. Dallas Cowboys (12-4): Weeks 9, 10, 12, & 13 should be interesting. If they go 3-1 against the Giants, Packers, Saints, & Colts... then I'll put them at the #1 spot. For now, I say they go 1-3... beating only the Packers.
4. San Francisco 49ers (9-6): The NFC West stinks too. The 49ers go 4-2 against their division rivals, but go 5-4 against everyone else.
5. Minnesota Vikings (11-5): Loss of Sidney Rice makes the NFC North a little more interesting. They'll start off slow, but finish strong.
6. Atlanta Falcons (10-6): They're tougher than their record shows & will make it out of the Wildcard round.
Steelers @ Ravens: Ravens Ray Lewis & Ed Reed outperform Lamar Woodley & Troy Palamalu
Patriots @ Chargers: Patriots Brady outplays Charger's defense
Falcons @ Cowboys: Falcons Falcons capitalize on Romo's mistatkes
Vikings @ 49ers: Vikings Brett Favre throws 3 picks... Alex Smith throws 4.
Patriots @ Colts: Colts Manning over Brady
Ravens @ Jets: Jets Jets D is better than Ravens D
Falcons @ Saints: Saints Saints seek revenge over week 16 loss
Vikings @ Packers: Packers Woodson intercepts Favre with less than a minute to play and seals the win. Epic shootout!
Jets @ Colts: Colts Manning's experience > Jets Defense
Packers @ Saints: Packers Another shootout... Packers win 45 -38 and earn 1st trip back to Super Bowl in almost 15 years.
Packers vs. Colts: Manning's experience pays off in the end.
Super Bowl XLV Champions: Indianapolis Colts